FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $100!
TECKWRAP Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Iron-on Vinyl Heat Press Vinyl Roll Glitter HTV Vinyl for DIY T-Shirts Idea Fabrics
- 25 cm x 304 cm
TeckWrap heat transfer vinyl provides a selection of colors in 12 series, including regular look vinyl, glitter, holographic, metallic, pearlescent, chameleon, colorful glitter, plaid, and opal - Just as many as our adhesive craft vinyl selection, giving you extra possibilities for projects that require heat-activated vinyl.
Our heat transfer craft vinyl is great for fabric, wood, ceramic, metal, and any surface that can undergo high temperatures. They are ideal for customizations like bags or T-shirts. Find the materials you fancy, and start crafting your own project now.
How to use it
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto the cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excesses slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product is facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat, clean, dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure, so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to cool and gently peel off backing after few minutes