FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $100!
TeckWrap Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl Bundle
Are you looking for something like T-shirts, bags, mugs, etcetera… but just can’t find what you want? You can now start your customized project simply by using various craft vinyl materials to meet your need. Here at TeckWrap, we offer a wide range of selections, all come with a stunning and unique appearance, which are easy to apply, and at a super affordable price with high quality finish. Turning your idea into something true is no longer a distant thought. Discover materials that suit your desire, and start crafting your unique art from here.
- 12"x 5ft x 6 rolls
- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl ideal for DIY T-shirts, team or club wear, bags, aprons, pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean, dry, smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
How to use it
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto the cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excesses slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product is facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat, clean, dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure, so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes