High Gloss Aluminum Vinyl Wrap (GAL-HD)€139,00
With a collection of 22 fabulous colors, TeckWrap offers you this series of gloss aluminum vinyl wrap, which gives your vehicle a super distinctive-looking finish. As a proud supplier, TeckWrap has plenty of film selections that have good conformability and durability. The material is stretchable enough to wrap every edge and recessed area easily. And the adhesive is safe without giving you any trouble when uninstall. The better thing is, these vinyl wraps from TeckWrap are all of the high quality but reasonable and affordable prices.
- It is an advanced polymeric multilayered film with silver coating and air release channels that help achieve smooth application and perfect finish.
The thickness of film: 0.17mm
The thickness of film with release liner: 0.34mm
Note: Products that have "HD" letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Width & Length: 1.52m*18m (59.8"* 708,6", 4.98ft*59ft, 1.66yd* 19,6yd)
The adhesive is Henkel solvent polyacrylate. TeckWrap high-tech adhesive is safe for car paint and has moderate initial tack ensuring easy installation. Transparent, ultra-weather-resistant, viscosity 1000~3000cps, thickness 12 μm dry
- Release liner: Felix Schoeller Release Liner / 20-104-20-1,9 printed, double side PE coated Kraft. We care even about the back paper we use. Quality paper saves adhesive and material during storage and transportation. Storing period (shelf life) is 2 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sunlight, in a clean and dry place.
- Average indoor life is 4 years, and outdoor life is 3 years when followed rules of application and usage. Mentioned periods are enough for a car wrapping film. An adhesive usually becomes permanent on the post-heated surfaces after 3 years, so we recommend unwrapping a car after this period to avoid cleaning of excessive adhesive residue.
- Recommended room temperature for application is from +17°С to +25°С. Service temperature is from -55°С to +65°С. TeckWrap car wrapping film is durable to temperature extremes, but we request customers to take care of it as if it’s original car paint. Don’t leave your wrapped car under direct sunlight for a long period to prolong the period of exploitation and ensure dimensional stability. Shrinkage is less than 3% for matte films, 4% for gloss films.
- The application method is the standard one, suitable for polymeric calendared and hybrid films. General recommendations are thorough cleaning, no overstretching, and post-heating to recommended temperatures - 100℃ for flat surfaces and 120℃ for curves and overlaps. We recommend a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
- Cure time is 24 hours above 15℃, but we recommend keeping the vehicle at room temperature for 48 hours to ensure maximum adhesive activation.
- Aftercare: PH-neutral products. Avoid hot wax or solvents.
- Directional: no
- Tools: soft squeegee with buffer
Important note: The images, colors, and finishes on screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product, always check the color swatch. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur. The film may scratch during the application or a day in and out use. The warranty does not cover the scratching of the film.